Superbod Astrid's Century Tuna Gyoza Meal Kit
Century Tuna & Celery (Kintsay) Dumpling ala #SuperbodAstrid
This easy-to-make boiled/fried dumplings are filled with tuna, celery, carrots and other ingredients that create a flavorful taste that your kids and family will surely enjoy. These parcels make for a delicious starter or snack. Try throwing other vegetables like carrots, bell peppers, ginger, onion, garlic, chili and into the mix. Try this healthy and versatile tuna dumplings today!
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Ready In: 40 mins
Yield: 18-26 dumpling
Cooking Method: Boil / fry
- 1 180-gram can of Century Tuna Hot & Spicy `drained
- 1 and 1/2 cups celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, grated/chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup green or red bellpepper, minced
- 1⁄2 tsp red chillis
- 1 small egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 tsp liquid seasoning
- 1⁄2 tsp crushed pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp oregano powder (optional)
- 26 dumpling wrappers
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1 stalk of onion leeks for garnishing
- 1/2 tablespoon of sesame seeds for garnishing
How to make Century Tuna & Celery (Kintsay) Dumpling ala #SuperbodAstrid
- Mix all the ingredients together except for the wrappers to make the filling.
- Place a dumpling wrapper on your palm, spoon about 1⁄2 tbsp or 1 tbsp of filling onto the wrapper. Dab water around the edge of the dumpling wrapper and seal the ends by folding into half
- For a healthier version, cook dumpling in boiling water. When dumplings start to float to the top, they’re done and are ready to eat. Alternatively, pan fry on both sides for 10 minutes for crispier texture.
- Serve as is or with your favourite dipping sauce.
Tip: In step #3, when frying, add 2 tbsp water and cover with a lid.
How does the meal kit work?
When you order a meal kit, you'll be given a meal kit with the various ingredients needed to complete the recipes provided by Superbods Finalists. Ingredients must be used right away or chilled for storage up to 24 hours for optimal freshness.
For any questions please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.